Our Family History
Welcome to Hodges Family Farm!
We are proud of our history and excited to say that our Farm is the longest running farm in Charlotte! At Hodges Family Farm, we put great emphasis on FAMILY: our family, your family, and the greater family of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area. Agritourism is our main focus: educating children, families, and the general public about farming and farm animals. For over 100 years, Hodges Family Farm has been serving Mecklenburg County and its surrounding counties and we are looking forward to serving the area for many years to come.
CHRISTMAS SHOP at the Farm!
Visit the 🎄 𝐇𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 🎄 and find something unique, handmade, or lovingly found!
Opening this weekend, our shop features:
– Honey, jams and jellies
– Homemade toffee
– Handmade Christmas ornaments
– Vintage and collectible Christmas items
– Vintage and antique furniture
– Mid-century modern furniture
– Antiques plus collectible glass and dishes
– LED tree light sets and tree stands
– And live greenery for decorating!
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎-𝟓 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟐-𝟓
Weekends only through December 16.
For the safety and comfort of our animals and patrons, please leave your pets at home.
What We Offer
- Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Educational programs and Field Trips
- Running events of all kinds (4 events in 2018!)
- Weddings – Coordinated by Mike and Lori of The Lodge
- Spring Fling and Easter Egg Hunt
- Photoshoot opportunities