You can’t find a prettier place to take your family portraits, engagement photos, maternity shoots, or have a baby photoshoot than The Hodges Family Farm! We are a private facility, however, so remember to call ahead and make an appointment.
Photos above compliments of Helen Hodges Sieber
Two Options for your Perfect Picture!
Bring your Own Photographer
Photography packages start at $50 per hour, one hour minimum. Our barns, animals, and fields make for the perfect backdrop! But, please remember, this is a working farm and we would love to know to expect you. We offer various photography options.
To apply for a photo shoot, please fill out this application.
We will contact you to confirm your date and time. Payment is due 3 days (72 hours) before your Photo Session. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please do so 24 hours in advance of your session.
If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled session, your payment will be nonrefundable.
Click here to find out more about booking photo sessions with your own photographer. To book your photography session online, click here.
Blush & Bourbon Photography
Elle and Thomas Graham of Blush & Bourbon Blog are now offering photography packages, animal encounter shoots, and more! This is an all-new experience that we will be offering here on the farm. Elle has many years of experience behind the lens and is sure to capture magical, once-in-a-lifetime shots of your special day!
Please note, all photo sessions require the Photography Liability Release Form to be signed by each participant.
Bring Your Own Options:
$50 per hour, 1 hour minimum
- Access to fields and roads
- Sunflower Fields (when Applicable)
- Animal Barn and surrounding areas
- Gulf Barn and Surrounding areas
- Open fields/pond views.
- Restricted from entering:
- 1932 Barnyard
- The Farm House
- Any gated pastures
- Wooded paths
- Buildings not specified in booked package
$75 per hour, 1 hour minimum
- Everything included in the Basic Package
- A Hodges Farm employee guide
- Access to more areas of the farm:
- 1932 Barnyard and surrounding lawns
- Gated pastures employee guide required
- Wooded paths
- Hay and pumpkin fields across Rocky River Road from main farm
- Interior of 1932 Barn +$25 (total $100)**
- Reception Hall
- Bride/Groom Quarters
- Ceremony Space
**Restricted due to COVID-19 safety concerns. Call for info
$175 for 4 hours
- Reserved area for prop/stand set up
- Opportunity to schedule continuous clients
- Limited to one area
- Rental of Farm products/props available during events**
- Ex: Pumpkins, tractor, hay bales, Christmas Trees, etc.
Hodges Farm is a working farm with employees and farm animals. Farm work may interfere with a photography session. This may cause a session to be briefly halted or redirected, but as always we will do our best to work around your scheduled sessions!!