Fresh and Simple Salsa with a tropical twist!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- (To taste) Salt
- (1/2 Cup, chopped) Cilantro
- (1 clove, minced) Garlic
- (3 tablespoons, finely chopped) Jalapeno
- (1 lime, juiced) Lime
- (1 Cup, diced) Red Pepper
- (1/4 Cup, finely chopped) Red Onion
- (2 Cups, diced) Pineapple
Cut Pineapple in half, vertically. Hollow out one half for serving bowl. Set aside.
In a Medium bowl, Combine all ingredients.
Stir until combined. Add salt to taste.
Pour mixture into hollowed out Pineapple. Serve at room temperature or chilled.