You can’t find a prettier place to take your family portraits, engagement photos, maternity shoots, or have a baby photo shoot than The Hodges Family Farm! We are a private facility, however, so remember to call ahead and make an appointment! You must bring your own photographer or camera.
Blush & Bourbon Photography
Win a Giveaway Photoshoot with Elle! Click here to view the contest on her instagram!
Be on the look out for our new partnership with Elle and Thomas Graham of Blush & Bourbon Blog to offer photography packages, animal encounter shoots, and more! This is an all-new experience that we will be offering here on the farm. Elle has many years of experience behind the lens and is sure to capture magical, once-in-a-lifetime shots of you, your family and friends!
Bring your own Photographer
Photography packages start at $75 per hour, one hour minimum. Our barns, animals, and fields make for the perfect backdrop! But, please remember, this is a working farm and we would love to know to expect you. We offer various photography options.
Click here to find out more about booking photo sessions with your own photographer. To book your photography session online, click here.
Photos above compliments of Helen Hodges Sieber
All packaged require the Photography Liability Release Form to be signed by each participant.
Please fill out This Application for a photo shoot. We will contact you after you submit the form to confirm your reservation.
Basic Package: $75 per hour, 1 hour minimum
- Access to grounds around main buildings within walking distance, including:
- Pumpkin Patch fields
- Area around 1932 Barn if not conflicting with another scheduled event
- Sunflower Fields
- Animal Barn and surrounding areas
- Gulf Barn and Surrounding areas
- Other open fields/pond views.
- Restricted from entering:
- The Farm House
- Any gated pastures
- Wooded paths
- Buildings not specified in booked package
Deluxe Package: $100 per hour, 1 hour minimum
- Everything included in the Basic Package
- A Hodges Farm employee who will be your guide
- Access to more areas of the farm:
- Inside select farm buildings
- Gated pastures w/help of an employee
- Wooded paths
- Hay and pumpkin fields across Rocky River Road from main farm
The 1932 Barn Package: $100 per hour, 1 hour minimum
Not currently available due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Access to:
- Inside and outside of the Barn
-Outside Bar/photobooth area
- Hodges Farm Employee Guide
Mini Sessions: $175 per 4 hour time slot, 4 hour minimum
- Reserved area for prop/stand set up
- Opportunity to schedule continuous clients
- Limited to one area
- Rental of Farm products/props available during events
EX: Pumpkins, Tractors, Hay bales, Christmas Trees, Etc
Hodges Farm is a working farm with employees and farm animals. Farm work may interfere with a photography session. This may cause a session to be briefly halted or redirected, but as always we will do our best to work around your scheduled sessions!!
To apply for a photo shoot, please fill out this application. We will either email you or call you to confirm your date and time. Payment is due 3 days (72 hours) before your Photo Session! If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please do so nor more than 24 hours in advance of your photography session. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled session, your payment will be nonrefundable.