Pumpkin Patch Hours
We will be open every day, through October 31.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
10/23/17 – PLEASE NOTE: The Farm is closed today due to the impending weather.
We will reopen tomorrow at 9am.
Daily activities include:
– FREE PARKING
– FREE admission
– FREE photography permitted in the publuc area during operational hours of the Pumpkin Patch
– FREE self-guided tour of the farm and animals
– Educational and guided tours for groups of 20 or more students. Please click here for our Pumpkin Patch Tour Information Sheet for pricing and applications.
– “Pick Your Own” Pumpkins: $5 and up, depending on size
– Hay mountain to climb and jump on
Saturday/Sunday activities include:
All of the above PLUS
– Hay Rides: $5 per person. Three years and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult
– Light Refreshments: Price varies
Families of all sizes are welcome at the Pumpkin Patch, any day of the week!
On weekends, come for the hayrides, sweet treats, and good old-fashioned (unplugged) fun.
We love to have schools, home-school groups, daycare centers, church schools, girl scouts, boy scouts and ALL groups come and enjoy our farm!
Our farm tour features, for each participant, a talk on farming, a tour to see our animals, a hay ride, and a pumpkin to take home. Tours must be booked in advance. We recommend booking at least a month before you plan to visit! Group appointments are Monday through Friday ONLY, beginning October 2. Please contact Kim to schedule your visit or head on over to our Field Trips page for more info.
Did You Know?
Originating in Central America, pumpkins are fruits – a type of squash in the family of cucumbers, squashes and melons. They are 90% water and are great for much more than carving! Pumpkins provide 53% of our vitamin A, 20% of our vitamin C, and 564 mg. of potassium.
Native Americans used pumpkin seeds for food and medicine. American colonists sliced off pumpkin tips, removed the seeds and then filled the insides with milk, spices and honey. This was baked in hot ashes and is the original pumpkin pie!