Our Family History
Welcome to Hodges Family Farm!
We are proud of our history and excited to say that our Farm is the longest running farm in Charlotte! At Hodges Family Farm, we put great emphasis on FAMILY: our family, your family, and the greater family of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area. Agritourism is our main focus: educating children, families, and the general public about farming and farm animals. For over 100 years, Hodges Family Farm has been serving Mecklenburg County and its surrounding counties and we are looking forward to serving the area for many years to come.
School Programs – Spring 2018 – We are thrilled to offer your group a special tour of the Farm in which your group will learn all about farming, our animals, and the tools we use. Group leaders, if you are interested in additional information, you can see that info HERE.
What We Offer at The Farm
- Special Events (Including *new* this year – Strawberry Pickin‘!)
- Educational programs and Field Trips
- Running events of all kinds (4 events this spring!)
- Weddings – Coordinated by Mike and Lori of The Lodge
- Spring Fling and Easter Egg Hunt
- Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Christmas Tree Sale
- Photography opportunities